3. Other content statements
We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Singapore and Kotori Audio's policies, Kotori Audio LLP. formulates Kotori Audio's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
2.1. Warranty object and scope
2.1.1 Kotori Audio Earphones
2.1.2 Kotori Audio Cables
2.1.3 Kotori Audio Electronics & Services
2.2. Warranty services
2.2.1 Replacement services
126.96.36.199 Replacement Period
- Within 7 days after purchasing (including 7 days), if a non-human performance fault occurs on the device and non-software issue, you can replace it with the same model and specification or in-warranty repair.
- Kotori Audio Service Centre (KASC) reserves all right to reject a replacement request by the customer if the product is deemed to be damaged by the customer, as outlined in section 2.2.3 Non-warranty scope.
188.8.131.52 Replacement Guide
- (1) You need to proceed to Kotori Audio Service Centre (KASC for fault verification, KASC will apply for replacement after your item is verified.
- (2) Please ensure that no other personal accessories is present in the packaging box, KASC will not be liable for any lost of personal items/accessories.
- (3) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for replacement:
|Service Type||The product and accessories are complete and undamaged.||The packing box is complete and undamaged.||Invoice without altering|
2.2.2 Maintenance services
184.108.40.206 Free Maintenance Period
- (1) Free Maintenance service of product：
- a) Within warranty period from the date of purchase, if a performance/ aesthetic fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the product, you could enjoy the free maintenance services.
|Kotori Audio Earphones||12 months|
|Kotori Audio Cables||90 days|
|DIY Components & Merchandise||Nil||Hygiene reasons|
- b) The product warranty starting date is subject to the day when the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
- c) Invoice, invoice copy, product warranty card can be used as POP. It is the customer's responsibility to register their product on the Kotori Audio product registration portal (https://kotoriaudio.com/pages/product-registration), in order for the product to be eligible for warranty coverage.
220.127.116.11 Maintenance Guide
- (1) Kindly refer to the user guide included in the product packing box for maintenance guide. Alternatively, you could contact Kotori Audio via email or social media for further maintenance advise.
- (2) You could also select the postal repair, please confirm in advance whether the service center is providing the postal repair service.
- (3) It is recommended to carry the POP when you sending the device for maintenance.
18.104.22.168 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
- 1) Within the warranty scope, if the handset is replaced (excluding accessories), the warranty period of the replacement shall continue based on the original warranty period as provided in this regulations.
- Note: If the warranty period is less than 90 days, then the warranty period shall be counted as 90 days. And if it is more than 90 days, then the original warranty period shall be continued.
- 2) Parts of the device that replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 30 day warranty period.
- 3) The staff of Kotori Audio centre will communicate with you and explain the limited warranty.
2.2.3 Non-warranty scope
22.214.171.124 Non-warranty scope of the Product (excluding accessories)
- (1) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
- (2) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Kotori Audio authorisation.
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the audio cable is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the audio cable is damaged, broken or bare.
- (4) The product is faulty or damaged because it is not installed, used, maintained, or kept in accordance with the instructions.
- (5) The product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered.
- (6) The product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, and cannot be identified.
- (7) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
- (8) The warranty period has expired.
- (9) Faults or damage caused by factors of force such as fire, earthquake, and flood.
- (10) Wear and tear damages.
- 3.1. The preceding clauses only apply to Kotori Audio products sold in via Kotori Audio Website or official sales channel of Kotori Audio (Excluding local and International distributorship)
- 3.2. For Kotori Audio products bought via retailers and/or distributors, please approach them for repairs or to enact the warranty policy for the Kotori Audio Product.
- 3.3. Kotori Audio is not responsible for any other commitment that are not guaranteed by Kotori Audio made by the seller to the customer.